For Parent Services
- Choose the level of support that fits your needs. If you're unsure, we can discuss this with you and figure it out together.
- Consultation-- We'll discuss your concerns and learn about your child's strengths and challenges. This is also where we will get to know you. As this program is designed to coach and support the caregivers, we need to know your strengths and challenges as well. A lot of this will also involve some behavior change on your part.
- Generally, we will have you send a video of your child engaged in the behavior(s) you're hoping to change, and fill out a few forms and questionnaires to help us customize your program.
- We will write an Individualized Skill Building Plan (programs to help your child acquire skills) and Behavior Intervention Plan (programs designed to reduce problem behaviors), send it to you, and schedule a time to go over it with you. We will demonstrate the strategies for you, and answer any questions you may have.
- If you choose the plans with ongoing support, you will use the calendar to schedule a time that works for you. Coaching sessions are generally 15 minute blocks as you will upload a 30 minute video of you running the programs with your child prior to the coaching session. (We ask that you upload the video at least 48 hours prior to the session so we have time to review it.)